Clark Omega Forklift For Hire
Forklift general information
The Omega Range of Empty Container Handlers (ECH) is designed for stability and productivity in moving and stacking empty shipping containers. Clark Omega 5ECH model is capable of stacking containers up to five high utilising a twin pick attachment. The CAN-bus management system, centralised lubrication, hydraulic multi-gauge, sight gauges and remote monitoring contribute to make the Omega ECH an outstanding investment. In addition to container handling applications, ECH’s also operate in warehouses, furniture removalists and other height restricted applications.
- Stock ID: DF101
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Lift Height (m): 13.8
- Lowered Height (m): 9
- Capacity (kg): 16000, 7000 kg @ 1200mm @ 13.8 metres (mast vertical), 6000 kg @ 1200 mm @ 13.8 metres (mast tilted forward)
- Forklift Tyres: Dual Wheel Pneumatic
- Forklift Mast Type: Duplex Mast (2 stage)
- Dual front wheels
- Full Free Lift Mast
- Hydraulic Fork Positioner
- Pneumatic Tyres
- Side Shift
- 20-40 foot Cascade Spreader Bar. (Maximum capacity: 8000 kg @ 1200 mm load centre)
- Also available with 180 mm tynes & side shift.
- Laden Container stacking industry
Embed video here, if available.
About Danmac Forklifts
Do you need to hire or purchase a forklift or attachment? We can provide you with the right equipment for the job.
Danmac Forklifts owns and manages one of the most diverse and best-maintained forklifts and attachment fleets in Australia. Proudly family-owned since 1980, Danmac is Sydney’s premier forklift hire company, providing a range of unique, quality forklifts and forklift attachments for hire and sale at competitive prices. Explore our quality forklift range now.
** Australia-wide delivery, sales and service. Compare our prices! **
Forklifts and forklift attachments you can rely on
- Flexible hire terms from 1 day to 7 years
- Full maintenance with all hire agreements
- Large forklifts up to 16 tonne capacity
- High lift capability forklifts with up to 13800 mm
- Fleet of unique attachments to cover most applications
- Express field maintenance response and replacement of equipment
- “TRY BEFORE YOU BUY” option on all forklifts and attachments
We are very proud of our impeccable customer service record established over the years. The forklifts and attachments at Danmac Forklifts are all maintained by Danmac’s in-house technicians and field service team, to ensure smooth and efficient business operations for our clients. Whether you wish to buy or hire, Danmac Forklifts can solve your short and long term forklift needs at very competitive rates.