The Boss 300 Series is working proof of leadership in sideloader design and manufacture. A 1300 mm wide well allows handling of standard 1250 mm pallets from ground level. Chassis mounted load posts make it easy to square-up loads, without damage. The long wheel base and wide track single-plane chassis give stable pitch-free travel and maximum load safety. Conventional automotive pedal layout is standard, with instinctive “press-down to slow-down” braking for safety in emergencies. This truck is ideal for a wide range of outdoor and indoor applications throughout the manufacturing and distribution industries. Ex Navy use. Low hours: 890. Class 1 Zone 1 Flame Proof available
- Stock ID: DF146
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Lift Height (m): 4
- Lowered Height (m): 2.64
- Capacity (kg): 3000 @ 700 mm load centre
- Forklift Tyres: Solid Puncture Proof
- Forklift Mast Type: Triplex Mast (3 stage)
- Transmission: Rexroth hydrostatic
- Width: 2100mm
- Length: 4050mm
- Solid Tyres
- Flame Proof available
2 x 1 meter long extensions available for side loader bed
Suitable for the timber industry
Price on application
Add photo gallery shortcode here.
Embed video here, if available.
About DanMac Forklifts
Do you need to hire or purchase a forklift or attachment? We can provide you with the right equipment for the job.
Danmac Forklifts owns and manages one of the most diverse and best-maintained forklifts and attachment fleets in Australia. Proudly family-owned since 1980, Danmac is Sydney’s premier forklift hire company, providing a range of unique, quality forklifts and forklift attachments for hire and sale at competitive prices. Explore our quality forklift range now.
** Australia-wide delivery, sales and service. Compare our prices! **
Forklifts and forklift attachments you can rely on
- Flexible hire terms from 1 day to 7 years
- Full maintenance with all hire agreements
- Large forklifts up to 25 tonne capacity
- High lift capability forklifts with up to 13800 mm
- Fleet of unique attachments to cover most applications
- Express field maintenance response and replacement of equipment
- “TRY BEFORE YOU BUY” option on all forklifts and attachments
We are very proud of our impeccable customer service record established over the years. The forklifts and attachments at Danmac Forklifts are all maintained by Danmac’s in-house technicians and field service team, to ensure smooth and efficient business operations for our clients. Whether you wish to buy or hire, Danmac Forklifts can solve your short and long term forklift needs at very competitive rates.