Available for Sale or Hire, standard configuration 4000kg Mitsubishi Counter-Balanced Forklift equipped with clear-view Mast, Side-Shift and tynes.
Fully Serviced/Reconditioned by Danmac Forklifts and Attachments.
Service and maintenance plans available.
- Stock ID: DF47
- Fuel Type: LPG
- Lift Height (m): 5
- Lowered Height (m): 3.26
- Capacity (kg): 4000
- Forklift Tyres: Solid Puncture Proof
- Forklift Mast Type: Duplex Mast (2 stage)
- Hydraulic Fork Positioner
- Solid Tyres
This forklift is fitted with a 4-way valve which means that you can quickly swap a forklift attachment to suit your particular requirements. Some examples of these attachments are:
- Single & Double Drum Grab / Drum Handler
- White Goods Clamp / Carton Clamp
- Paper Roll Clamp / Paper Roll Grab
- Wool Bale & Cotton Clamp / Grab
- Rotating Fork Clamp / Rotator
- Twin / Double Pallet Handler
- Foam Clamp
Price on application
Forklift setup for Logistics industry
About Danmac Forklifts
Do you need to hire or purchase a forklift or attachment? We can provide you with the right equipment for the job.
Danmac Forklifts owns and manages one of the most diverse and best-maintained forklifts and attachment fleets in Australia. Proudly family-owned since 1980, Danmac is Sydney’s premier forklift hire company, providing a range of unique, quality forklifts and forklift attachments for hire and sale at competitive prices. Explore our quality forklift range now.
** Australia-wide delivery, sales and service. Compare our prices! **
Forklifts and forklift attachments you can rely on
- Flexible hire terms from 1 day to 7 years
- Full maintenance with all hire agreements
- Large forklifts up to 16 tonne capacity
- High lift capability forklifts with up to 13800 mm
- Fleet of unique attachments to cover most applications
- Express field maintenance response and replacement of equipment
- “TRY BEFORE YOU BUY” option on all forklifts and attachments
We are very proud of our impeccable customer service record established over the years. The forklifts and attachments at Danmac Forklifts are all maintained by Danmac’s in-house technicians and field service team, to ensure smooth and efficient business operations for our clients. Whether you wish to buy or hire, Danmac Forklifts can solve your short and long term forklift needs at very competitive rates.